An expansive full High Definition LED backlit monitor with dazzling display technology, a thin profile, and impressive durability.
Bigger just got better
Bring your text, graphics, and video to life with largescreen, thin-profile HP Compaq LA2306x monitor. With a soft black design that seemingly vanishes into the background, you can get to work and focus on the vibrant imagery of the LED backlit panel. That’s just the beginning. There is so much more to this expansive monitor than a modern design.
Choose the best monitor for your environment
The HP LA2306x is available in two models—with an adjustable stand for use on a desk and a head-only monitor for mounting off a desk in single or tiled configurations. When you select the model with the stand, you get
adjustable comfort features that include:
- Up to 130-mm height adjustment for variable height users, students, and multi-focal lens wearers
- 35° of tilt for clear views at a range of angles
- 90° pivot rotation for vertical orientation when reading longer documents or using as a second menu display
- 360° swivel that makes sharing your screen as simple as a quick turn of the head
The standless model can be used anywhere you need a display. The included VESA mount pattern on the back of
the monitor supports mounting on a swing arm (sold separately) or wall in single-monitor or tiled configurations.
Impressive everywhere you look
Work smarter with brighter screens and high-performance features that include:
- Full HD resolutions, 1M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and fast 5 ms response times for precise views of text, graphics, and video
- VGA, DVI-D, and DisplayPort inputs deliver a wide range of connectivity options and backward and forward graphics display compatibility
- Integrated two-port USB hub puts your frequentlyused devices right where you need them
- HP Display Assistant supports custom picture quality, theft deterrence, and energy savings enablement
Work responsibly with White LEDs
The HP LA2306x monitor can help you be a responsible environmental consumer with EPEAT® Gold registration, ENERGY STAR® qualification, TCO Displays certification, and arsenic-free display glass4