After almost half a decade of work on Zen micro architecture for the AMD x86 processors, 2017 marks the company’s latest effort in luring the high end gaming market. AMD has truly progressed to the next level of PC processing power with its latest release. It’s name? Ryzen.
Aspiring gamers can thrive upon The Ryzen's 8 cores with 16 threads , allowing simultaneous gaming and streaming all without detering gaming performance..
AMD SenseMI technology allows rapid and automatic tuning performance for even the most responsive of applications.
- Overclockable with its Voltage and multiplier unlocked.
- Pure Power allows the intelligent monitoring of energy as well as its 14nm FinFET architecture
- Precision Boost feauture enables the acceleration of clock speeds when running games as well as other applications.
- Extended Frequency Range feature allows the precision boost feauture to overclock beyond limit in environments providing sufficient cooling.
- Neural Net Prediction allows the Ryzen to anticipate performance needs of required from your games and other applications.
- Smart Prefetch feature allows the Ryen to predict of the quantity of data required for your games as well as other applications.