GIGABYTE FM2 F2A55M-HD2 M-ATX SKT-FM2 MOTHERBOARD
- GIGABYTE 3D BIOS technology with UEFI DualBIOS™ design
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™4 Classic technology
- Supports socket FM2 AMD A-series/ Athlon-series processors
- Enhanced AMD Radeon HD 8000/7000-series graphics (DX11) integrated with the APU
- 1 PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface with AMD Dual Graphics and Eyefinity support
- Features HDMI/ Dual-link DVI/ D-sub ports for Triple-Monitor support
- 8 USB2.0 and 4 SATA2 ports with RAID 0,1,10 support
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- AMD A series processors
- AMD Athlon™ series processors
- AMD A55
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.“Memory support is dependent on memory module compatibility and system OS”.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
- Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/ Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||APU with integrated AMD Radeon™ HD 8000/7000 series graphics:|
* To use the onboard graphics ports, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- Realtek ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
- 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot(All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
- Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors|
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x APU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors|
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU/System fan speed detection
- APU overheating warning
- APU/System fan fail warning
- APU/System fan speed control* Whether the APU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the APU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 32 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for EasyTune* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Smart Recovery 2
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Support for Q-Share
- Support for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP* Windows Vista/XP supported only with AMD FM2 Trinity APU.
* It requires Service Pack 3 to support Windows XP driver installation.
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.5cm x 17.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.