Legendary Sound Blaster quality, value and performance.
The Sound Blaster Audigy SE is an excellent value upgrade to 7.1 surround sound on the PC. Featuring high quality audio specifications including 24-bit/96kHz recording and playback with 100dB signal to noise ratio and digital output, it's the ideal partner for surround music and movie playback. For realistic gaming, EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 support delivers acoustic effects and detailed 7.1 3D surround sound in gaming. The included Creative MediaSource software is a comprehensive tool for creating MP3s, managing a music collection, adding effects and burning custom CD compilations.
- 7.1 surround output
- 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution.
- 100dB signal to noise ratio.
- Comprehensive Creative Media Source software provided.
- EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 support for gaming.
- CMSS up-mixes stereo content to 7.1 surround.
- 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of analog inputs at 96kHz sample rate
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources at 96kHz to analog 7.1 speaker output
- 16-bit and 24-bit recording with sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
- SPDIF output up to 24-bit resolution at selectable sampling rate of 44.1, 48 or 96kHz
- 64-Voice polyphony and multi-timbral capability
- 128 GM & GS compatible instruments and 10 drum kits
- 2MB or 4MB GM SoundFont Bank included
- Audio Processor: Creative Audigy SE
- Host Interface: PCI
- Sampling Rate:
- 24 bit 96 kHz 5.1-channel DAC
- 24 bit 96 kHz ADC
- DAC Data Width: 24 bit
- Sound Channels: 5.1
- 3 x Audio Line Out - (Front / Rear / Side / Center / Subwoofer) or Headphone Out
- 1 x Audio Line In - Line In / Microphone In / Digital I/O (SPDIF In/Out)
- 1 x - (For Aux Audio In-on Card)
- Form Factor: Internal
- Package Contents:
- Sound Blaster Audigy SE card
- Quick Start leaflet
- Installation CD containing:
- Drivers for Windows XP, XP Professional x64 and 2000
- Creative Software Suite
- User's Guide on CD
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Limited